The G4C Student Challenge builds capacity for Pittsburgh educators to teach students how to design and code games that address real-world issues.
Interested in joining the G4C Student Challenge teacher cohort this Fall? Teacher applications are now open to educations in Pittsburgh and the greater metro area! Apply now for 2 days of structured PD in impact game design to bring the Challenge to your school.
WHY TEACHERS SHOULD PARTICIPATE
- Builds capacity for educators to teach impact game design.
- Equips teachers with the skills and resources to engage and excite students around STEAM learning.
- Helps students develop key 21st-Century Skills, including problem solving, critical thinking, collaboration, creativity, communication and many more.
- Provides teachers with opportunities to assess student growth.
- Builds civic engagement and addresses important real-world issues.
- Exposes students to career pathways and games industry professionals.