The G4C Student Challenge builds capacity for NYC educators to teach students how to design and code games that address real-world issues.
Interested in joining the G4C Student Challenge teacher cohort this Fall? Teacher applications are now open to educations in NYC! Apply now for 10 hours of structured PD in impact game design to bring the Challenge to your school.
WHY TEACHERS SHOULD PARTICIPATE
- Builds capacity for educators to teach impact game design.
- Equips teachers with the skills and resources to engage and excite students around STEAM learning.
- Helps students develop key 21st-Century Skills, including problem solving, critical thinking, collaboration, creativity, communication and many more.
- Provides teachers with opportunities to assess student growth.
- Builds civic engagement and addresses important real-world issues.
- Exposes students to career pathways and games industry professionals.